super HUGE fight with my husband!!!

Options
dodd319
dodd319 Posts: 228
Just a small vent!

Had a super, huge, BIG fight with my husband and what do I do afterwards??? I had some water and some Snackwell's Brownie Bites!!! :) We're pretty much over the fight but I still want him to admit that he took the little tiny thing I did and totally FREAKED out about it!

Replies

• sweet1ness
    sweet1ness Posts: 10
    Options
    what tiny thing did u say?
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Fight over what... ? Eating a Brownie Bite? I suppose as long as you don't go too far over your calorie or sugar limit you should be fine, IMO I'd try not to treat yourself too often or else you might fall back into a habit of eating junk food.
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Fighting with our spouse is the worst. I am sorry. All that makes me want to do is go to my comfort food. I pray that you aren't running toward it. Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about him saying he was wrong. Just make up and move on.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Hey if i ate treats everytime my hubby was in the wrong i'd be the size of my house!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    Oh, he told me to tell you that he is sorry, and its just that you are so pretty that he gets distracted and doesn't realise what he is saying.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    So sorry you had a bad fight :( They make me want to drink! Just try to do some relaxation exercises and deep breathing...
  • dodd319
    Options
    We were playing around on the bed, just playing, literally -- nothing else. I asked him for my phone and he said he couldn't get it & that I had to look for it. (He wrapped me up in the sheets and the phone was wrapped up with me.) I looked and found his. I told him he could have his phone when he gave mine back. I put his inside the back of my underwear (I had just finished my shower about 10 minutes before and was all clean & lotioned up) and he totally flipped out! Yes, I understand that it's my tush but seriously -- it's just skin! And clean & lotioned skin as well!! We've been married for over 6 years and together for over 11 years! It's not we've never done anything gross to each other before.

And normally I wouldn't have grabbed food but we woke up late, skipped breakfast, and all I had to eat so far was 1 cup of vanilla yogurt with 2 pineapple rings. I would have much rather grabbed the tequila but was about to head out the door to go to the store.
  • dodd319
    Options
    Oh, and the Brownie Bites are 150 calories per pack.
  • utaviator
    utaviator Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Brownie Bites are soooo much more satisfying than tequila...especially if you eat them in front of the hubby and don't let him have any. ;)
  • errantfirefly
    Options
    Seriously?? Why do they always get bent out of shape about the little stuff? :grumble:

It never fails! If you hadn't been together for long, I may question it, but I swear on brownie bites, he needs to get over it! :bigsmile:

::sigh:: men are goofy...if we didnt love them, who would?
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    ugh. I hate fighting with the hubs, it's the worst. Sounds like you didn't go tooo overboard, just a little. It's okay, more important that you work it out. For the record, I agree, he overreacted...but good luck with that. I always choose my battles, it's not worth fighting more just to get him to admit fault. ..usually. :)
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Did you slip in in your undies or in your crack becasue there is a bit of a difference there. lol
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    If my husband got mad at something like that, believe me I would have really put that phone where the sun don't shine!
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    sideways, I hope :)
  • dodd319
    Options
    I just slipped his phone into my undies. Later on with my phone I put it in my crack just to show him that it wasn't a big deal. Yea, he got pissed when I did that because he didn't like that I was trying to prove a point to him!