What kind of Scale?

Options
Hello MFPals....

I'm going to buy a new scale this weekend....sooooo....I'm wondering what everyone has and what is the most accurate. Right now I have a dial on, (not digital) and its about 8 pounds off from my gym scale. So, I was looking to get a digital one that gave me my actual weight.

Feedback is SUPER appreciated. :happy:

Replies

• cassangelidy
    Options
    Hello MFPals....

I'm going to buy a new scale this weekend....sooooo....I'm wondering what everyone has and what is the most accurate. Right now I have a dial on, (not digital) and its about 8 pounds off from my gym scale. So, I was looking to get a digital one that gave me my actual weight.

Feedback is SUPER appreciated. :happy:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I always swear by a digital one - much more reliable and they go to the nearest ounce too :happy:
  • jfaw
    jfaw Posts: 10
    Options
    I bought a scale through amazon recently. Measures several factors - mainly interested in weight and body fat. I fyou research you will hear that body fat measurements can fluctuate widely. ...but the exact number is not as important as the trend over time. Also important to follow the directions hen using the scale.....ie do same time of day and damp feet are better for the esoteric measurements. I weigh in the morning after a shower but before I eat.

I bought a Taylor 5596G Body fat-Body Water Scale with Bone and Muscle Mass Features by Taylor.

Good luck.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm in the market for a digital one, too, so I'm anxious to see what everyone suggests.:flowerforyou: