I'm a little new to MFP and am looking for others that have

amydang1971
amydang1971 Posts: 2
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
I am looking for others that have had lap-band surgery. I had surgery in February and have lost 40 pounds. I have been stuck at the same weight for a month. I have increased my exercise and log all my food and calories but need some help getting over this hump. Any ideas????

Replies

• Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Hello there,

I am also quite new to this website and could you some extra motivation to get going with it:) I am also awaiting lap band surgery in Toronto , Ontario. Congratulations on your 40 pound loss, thats fantastic!!! I am sure it`ll come...just takes time. Good luck!!
  • It was the best thing that I could have ever done. I just wished I would have done it sooner than I did. I haven't had any problems with any food but I have found that since surgery there are foods that I just don't care for anymore. That's a good thing. Congrats on your upcoming surgery. I thought it would be a lot easier than it is to lose the weight but I have found out since being stuck at the same weight for a month that I have to work it. That's why I like this site so that I can keep track of my calories and exercise. Without this I think I would fail. Keep me posted on your progress.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Hello there! Welcome to MFP!

Please feel free to visit below thread started specifically for Weight Loss Surgery patients.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/267363-wls-support-and-inspirational-information
This discussion has been closed.