I want to do my happy dance! Mom's will understand why

Options
myiceisonfire
myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
So happy I just might cry!

I started MFP 2 months short of a year after I had my son. When I got pregnant I had complications until the day I had him. They found out at 7 months pregnant that I had precalmsia. Unfortunately one of the symptoms is crazy weight gain. I gained just shy of 70lbs in my pregnancy!... He was 3lb 15.7oz (born at 33weeks with emergency c-section). TODAY I weighed myself. I have officially lost all of my baby weight! Much more to lose, but this is already making me know I CAN finish this journey!

70lbs of baby weight lost!... I know I can lose 49.6 or 59.6 more!

Thank you everyone for all of your support! =D Couldn't have done it without you all!

Replies

• jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Woo hoo! Way to go!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • mommachef
    mommachef Posts: 52
    Options
    Great job! I am working on taking off baby-related weight also, so I totally get it!
  • KYHolmes
    KYHolmes Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! That is awesome! :smile:
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    That is awesome!! i had preclamsia too so im still working on gettin my full 75lbs off plus some... u motivate me!!:)
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Congratulations on your accomplishment!!! :D
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    Great job!!! I am working on losing baby weight too. I gained 50lbs with baby #3.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That is super awesome! :)
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You did good- I hope your son is doing good also.
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Great job! I gained 70 lb with my pregnancy too, but I am still working on it, and my son is already 2.5 .
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    YAY! i'm about 5lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight and my son is 18 months in two days. i can't wait until i can finally say i weigh the same as BEFORE my jojo came along!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Mariposa7
    Mariposa7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Go 'head girl...do that dance!! LOL!!! Well deserved Happy Dance!!!!! Enjoy it!!! :happy:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    So happy I just might cry!

I started MFP 2 months short of a year after I had my son. When I got pregnant I had complications until the day I had him. They found out at 7 months pregnant that I had precalmsia. Unfortunately one of the symptoms is crazy weight gain. I gained just shy of 70lbs in my pregnancy!... He was 3lb 15.7oz (born at 33weeks with emergency c-section). TODAY I weighed myself. I have officially lost all of my baby weight! Much more to lose, but this is already making me know I CAN finish this journey!

70lbs of baby weight lost!... I know I can lose 49.6 or 59.6 more!

Thank you everyone for all of your support! =D Couldn't have done it without you all!

Awesome Job! I remember the day i got on the scale and offically lost my baby weight.!! Good for you!!! Now, i just to lose the "getting married" weight LOL.. The awesome thing right now at 203 I weigh less now then i did when i got married. But i have about 55lbs to go
  • shellybsn
    shellybsn Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yeee haw (as my 2 year old would say!) Good job!!
  • amorgan101187
    Options
    awesome!!! i have a 15month old and a 5 week old. i had pre-e with my first and pregnancy induced hypertension with the second and as you can tell by their age i had them t job close together. great job!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    You go girl!! I totally feel you and I am glad he is healthy little person now!

I gained 60 pounds during my normal pregnancy and totally hated myself for doing it. But, through the support of my wonderful husband (who lost 40 pounds using this site) and my awesome MFP friends, I beat my goal weight by 2 pounds!

Keep it up mama, you're doing great!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep going!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!