darn potlucks

Options
So we had a mexican potluck at work today to celebrate a baby shower for this guy and his wife. I thought I did well, I really didn't eat that much, even brought my own leftover turkey burger from home so I wouldn't have to eat the ground beef served here. I don't even fell that full, but I guess it all adds up because according to my log, I now only have 23 calories for the rest of the night!

And my family is going out to dinner tonight too and I probably won't have time for a work out before I go. I'll try for after but we'll likely get home kinda late. I guess this definitely means no cake for me.:sad:

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    So we had a mexican potluck at work today to celebrate a baby shower for this guy and his wife. I thought I did well, I really didn't eat that much, even brought my own leftover turkey burger from home so I wouldn't have to eat the ground beef served here. I don't even fell that full, but I guess it all adds up because according to my log, I now only have 23 calories for the rest of the night!

And my family is going out to dinner tonight too and I probably won't have time for a work out before I go. I'll try for after but we'll likely get home kinda late. I guess this definitely means no cake for me.:sad:
  • momto3hmn
    Options
    even though you may not want to, it's okay to have a cheat day. Go light on dinner and or only eat half instead of all of it and enjoy the time with your family!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hmm, a Mexican potluck......where did you say you work??
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you on bringing your own healthier options. I have huge issues with potlucks, especially the dessert table lol. Very nice profile pic!!!