Semi-New and have questions

Options
fultzjaf
fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
Hi, I have been on here since March and I don't really do the message boards that often but I have a few questions so I decided to be brave and ask, lol. The first one is, how do I get the portion that is green under my name with all of my stats and goals etc? I see people's all the time and I have no idea how to put mine on here. The 2nd question is how to post pics. I have lost about 50-55 lbs since my highest weight, and 25 or so since being on MFP. I would like to try and get pictures up here for a little encouragement to others, and to see if there is really that much difference in me or not. Sorry to ramble on like this but I'm a shy person and this is all so new to me, I don't really know what to do for some parts of the site. Thanks in advance and GOD BLESS!

Jill

Replies

• skinnyminimoni
    Options
    For your first question, you can enter all that information manually under "Signature" (it's at the top of the page under Message Boards). As for the second, when you go to edit your profile you'll see a button that says "Edit Pictures". Just add whatever you like from there!
  • fultzjaf
    Options
    Thanks! I was so clueless....:laugh:
  • mezzy11
    mezzy11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:smile:
  • fultzjaf
    Options
    Thank You! :smile: