Belly foods.

Options
Are there any foods to absolutely stay away from if im tryin to lose belly fat? Or that i should eat?

Replies

• alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Avoid sugars
  • stephkeenum
    Options
    I don't know if this is the same for everyone, but I notice that when I have too much sugar in my diet my tummy gets pudgy. When I stop with the sugar, the stomach goes back to half way decent.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Stay away from starchy carbs (anything white and/or enriched) and stay away from as much sugar as possible. Eat healthy fats. Basically eat clean.

The link I gave you in your other post is a great diet to follow, will post again for those who didn't see your other thread:

http://www.extremely-fit.com/fitness-tips/2011/01/8week-transition-diet/

Good foods are lean meats - fish, poultry, dark leafy greens, healthy nuts (walnuts/almonds), oatmeal, lots of veggies. Drink lots of water and cut all of the juice and soda in your diet.

I eat very little fruit also.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Get rid of carbonated drinks of any kind. Thats all i know of. :D
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    That's a great diet plan, if someone knows what the types of food they say to eat are and you don't have a picky family that you have to cook for (and can't afford to buy for and cook two different meals).

thanks for the link; hopefully i'll be able to incorporate some of it somewehre along the way.