BLACK TEAM 10/8

Options
Sorry I am late this morning, ok it is almost lunch time, shame on me :grumble:

Anyway, getting results in and we are looking goooood! :love:

No workouts for me for the next few days, grrrr :noway: My boss is the dentist that did the treatment on me yesterday and I called and begged for permission to do some body pump classes and he said no :ohwell: Wants me to give it at least 3 days to make sure i don't pop a stitch or make my face swell. Since he is the expert I will listen. But I can do light cardio so I will walk after dinner! :happy:

Let's keep those numbers rolling in.....

Oh, and losing_it and all the rest of you that have these neat little icon thingamajigs, you know the little cartoon faces besides the ones here, HOW DO I GET THOSE! :laugh: :laugh: I want some funny ones!

GO BLACK :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am late this morning, ok it is almost lunch time, shame on me :grumble:

Anyway, getting results in and we are looking goooood! :love:

No workouts for me for the next few days, grrrr :noway: My boss is the dentist that did the treatment on me yesterday and I called and begged for permission to do some body pump classes and he said no :ohwell: Wants me to give it at least 3 days to make sure i don't pop a stitch or make my face swell. Since he is the expert I will listen. But I can do light cardio so I will walk after dinner! :happy:

Let's keep those numbers rolling in.....

Oh, and losing_it and all the rest of you that have these neat little icon thingamajigs, you know the little cartoon faces besides the ones here, HOW DO I GET THOSE! :laugh: :laugh: I want some funny ones!

GO BLACK :glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Nic, they are emoticons and I find mine at photobucket.com. You copy/paste the IMG from the picture you want but when you paste it here, you have to change the capital letters (IMG) to lower case (img) on both ends. :flowerforyou:

Sorry you can't get any workouts in....you better mind the dentist and relax!

I can't wait to see the results!:drinker:
  • licia67
    licia67 Posts: 109
    Options
    My numbers are the same this week as they have been for the past two weeks.:explode:
    I was getting pretty discouraged, and was going to drop out of the challenge. Then I really took a look at my calories and my excercise and started thinking that I may have caused my body to go into starvation mode.
    So, I am increasing my calories and we will see where I am at next week

Licia

*Keep Losing*
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    emoticons-1225.gifjust trying this out.  I finally got a photobucket account.  I was having problems because I couldn't see the little code that they make you type in.  Now I have an account, but it is taking forever for images to show up so I just clicked on one (I have no clue what it is so I hope it's not bad).
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Okay I really do have img on the ends of this why isn't it working? and why doesn't the img letters show up? they are on there and if I go in to edit it they do show up.
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    emoticons-1228.gif
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    Hey it worked that time. What a cute little guy.
  • Nich0le
    Options
    I am so going to photbucket, my kids will like them too!

waiting on a few more results then I will post the team results!
  • Nich0le
    Options
    My numbers are the same this week as they have been for the past two weeks.:explode:
    I was getting pretty discouraged, and was going to drop out of the challenge. Then I really took a look at my calories and my excercise and started thinking that I may have caused my body to go into starvation mode.
    So, I am increasing my calories and we will see where I am at next week

Licia

*Keep Losing*

Licia, thanks for that. I think it is important to look at what we are doing when we hit a point that we seem to be going nowhere! I am anxious to see how you do over this next week and what you changed, please share it with everyone because we have a few people on the team, including me, that have hit zero or gained a little over the last two weeks and I know it is frustrating. good luck to you this week! :love: