Hello and Happy 2008!

Options
Hello everyone,
I am new to this website, and am very hopeful that I will be able to finally lose my extra weight. Being overweight has been a life long battle for me. I am a mother of 3 my youngest is 3 months old. I am getting married in August and I want to look and feel good. I look forward to reading your postings for encouragment! Good luck to you all and best wishes for a Happy New Year!

--Barbra

Replies

• bbergeron80
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to this website, and am very hopeful that I will be able to finally lose my extra weight. Being overweight has been a life long battle for me. I am a mother of 3 my youngest is 3 months old. I am getting married in August and I want to look and feel good. I look forward to reading your postings for encouragment! Good luck to you all and best wishes for a Happy New Year!

--Barbra
  • noogiep
    noogiep Posts: 35
    Options
    Look forward to encouraging you on your journey. There is a great deal of support on this website. Happy New Year-you can do it!!
  • jude2700
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy New You,glad you have joined us.I am a grandmom of 2 and a mom of 2,you are a busy lady with your kids.I live in east central Alberta and winter is my biggest problem for weight loss,but am going to lose 25+before July.
  • fitgirl
    Options
    I am also new to the site and am looking forward to tracking my progress and getting all your feedback. I lost 50 pounds a few years ago but 10 have crept back and I still would like to lose more to get to my healthiest weight. I would like to reach my goal by my 40th birthday in April. Wish me luck.
  • Mia2008
    Mia2008 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just stumbled across this site today and this year is the year for me.

2008...I will lose my weight. I'm 36 and I've been yoyoing with my weight since I was young. Since 2006 I've been going back and forth between 220 and 250 and I'm just tired of it. I just want to have my weight start and stay with a 100 and something not 200 and something.

Hopefully this sight will help me accomplish this goal.
  • bbergeron80
    Options
    I here ya. My weight has always been a yo-yo struggle for me as well., You can do it...Good luck to you!