Need more friends :)

peggyalex
peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I have been on MFP for a little over a year. I have lost 50 lbs and have about 30 to 40 left to go. I could really use some more friends for inspiration and motivation! So if you want more friends for the same reason friend me! :)

Replies

• Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 429 Member
    I'll be a friend if you need!
  • keriksen
    keriksen Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there!
    Congrats on the weight loss! I have about 60 pounds to lose and have lost a lot of weight in the past but put a lot back on. So I would be happy to be your fitness buddy and encourage you to stay the course to get to your goal!

This is a great site and I've only been a member for 2 weeks but I like it more than Weight watchers because of the sense of community and the ease of use on the site.

All the best to you!

Katherine
  • em0307
    em0307 Posts: 33 Member
    Motivation and support is just what we're here for! So feel free to add me :)
  • fitev
    fitev Posts: 41
    Count me, I need friends too. Great job on losing 50 lbs! That is so awesome!
  • LoriIAM
    LoriIAM Posts: 73 Member
    I'd be happy to be your friend. You certainly have done well for yourself. You are an inspiration to me.

I've lost and gained and lost and gained. My greatest fear is yoyo-ing. This time I want to lose and not gain.

I've only been doing this for about a month. I can get busy sometimes, but I only have one other friend on MFP.

I'll send you an invitation to be my friend.

Lori
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Hi and Congrats on your achievements!
    Please feel free to add me, we can lend support and motivation
    to one another. :smile:
  • LisaLeJeune
    LisaLeJeune Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations on the weight loss!! Sounds like you have been doing a great job. I just started this journey and I want to lose at least 50 pounds, losing 60 would be great, but I will be ecstatic with losing 50.

Share!! What have you been doing to lose the weight? I can use all the help I can get too!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Congratulation on your loss Alexpeg1
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Sign me up! I need help to rid myself of the last 15lbs... I'm good at motivating others but not myself...
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    `love MFP, all the motivation is here. You can add me :happy:
  • I'm looking for friends too! Feel free to add me. :)
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    I have been trying really hard the last yr to watch what I eat and exercise regularly. With 4 boys and a husband it can get hectic and hard to stay in control at times. I have mostly used this website and just logged my calories and exercise the entire time and up until recently it has been working great! but I have been stuck since Nov of 2010 bouncing back and forth between a few pounds and not seeing much movement on the scales. It can be so frustrating! You know you are doing all the right things and don't know why the scales aren't budging. But I am going to keep going! I really want to lose this last 30 to 40 lbs. Thats why I want all the friends I can get for extra motivation and in turn I hope I can motivate everyone as well! :) I am just totally overwhelmed with all the feedback I have gotten on this post already!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • utaviator
    utaviator Posts: 55 Member
    I would love friends also, so please add me.
  • feel free to add me:)
    ihave started here about two weeks ago
    love it
    good luck
  • ....wow...that's awesome on how far you have come along....feel free to add....
This discussion has been closed.