30 day shred

Options
I"m new to this sight as of Thurs. So far I have lost 5 pds just by eating better and cutting sodas out.....I really want to start the 30 day shred tomorrow....The kids are out of school and I just dont have time for a gym right now so who wants to be my partner and do it with me? See how much weight we can lose in 30 days?

Replies

• TJ37
    TJ37 Posts: 2
    Options
    Count me in....I have had the dvd for at least a year. I work so much better when I'm accountable to another person.

TreRhonda

SW: 165
    CW: 159
    GW: 140
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am just starting level 3 tomorrow. I really like this workout it is short and effective. Goodluck dont forget to take before pics and take your measurments. :)
  • tracyb810
    tracyb810 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow also. I just got my copy of the DVD today. I'm so excited to see what I can accomplish. Good luck....let's check in with each other!
  • Rachyrach4489
    Options
    Yay!!! cool....I just have it on demand from my cable company so when it runs out of that guess I will have to buy the dvd's....are you suppose to do level one for 30 days then move to level 2 or what?
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! cool....I just have it on demand from my cable company so when it runs out of that guess I will have to buy the dvd's....are you suppose to do level one for 30 days then move to level 2 or what?

Ten days on each of the 3 levels.