Exercise dvd

Options
Has anyone tried the cathe friedrich workout dvds? If so, any comments - good or bad

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    Has anyone tried the cathe friedrich workout dvds? If so, any comments - good or bad

Thanks in advance!
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    never heard of her
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Nope, me neither :noway:
  • I love Cathe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! most of her workouts are advanced but boy do they give you a burn. I currently have her STS series on pre-order and that is going to be similar to P90 series. At home I have a kickboxing workout (sweat city) her 4-day split workout, cardio fusion, drill max (which kills) and a few others. What I like about her workouts is that she is a great instructor and gives very clear and concise directions on what you are doing, she is not happy peppy in a bad way but has a very calming and direct demeanor which keeps you motivated through the workouts. Her DVDs are a bit expensve but they are worth every penny. Many of them will have premixes (up to 10 in some cases) ranging from 30-80 mintues. Her workouts range from Step aerobics, floor work, strength workouts, kickboxing, drills, etc. I would recommend checking out her website at www.cathe.com and getting some other reviews as well but I discovered her about a year ago and havent regretted a minute of it.!!

Hope this helps
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I've never tried her stuff, but I've heard nothing but rave reviews about them.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I bought her "basic step aerobics" DVD and I can't ever get past the first 10 minutes. I definitely agree that her workouts are more advanced, but if you're ready for a challenge, then she'd be a good choice!