You look great!!!
  • RandaDerkson
    RandaDerkson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! GREAT JOB!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I think you looked great at 145lbs, but you look even better now! Congratulations! I cannot wait until I can rock an outfit like that. *i think I can, I think I can* lol

^^^^ This! ^^^^

You're gorgeous, so you looked great before. But just so much more sleek now.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    OMG! You're basically at my goal weight! :) I want to look like you!!! You look amazing, girl. Absolutely amazing. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty!!! You looked great to begin with, but I can totally see the difference. I think you look amazing now too!! wtg!
  • kcrouch0
    kcrouch0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!! All your hard work paid off and it shows. Your gorgeous!:smile:
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    So, 10 lb is the difference between HOT and SUPER HOT!

Not trying for a Bikini but I am working on 'vanity lbs' now - this is just the inspiration I need.
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    So, 10 lb is the difference between HOT and SUPER HOT!

Not trying for a Bikini but I am working on 'vanity lbs' now - this is just the inspiration I need.

lmao. this made me laugh!! but thanks you

&& thanks everyone =] =] !!
  • jid314
    jid314 Posts: 71
    Options
    Wow! 10 lbs really changed a lot on you!
  • tingtawn
    tingtawn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    awesome job! i hope i can get these same reuslts!!
  • Zurelily
    Zurelily Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Congrats :)
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Good job, you look great! Your start weight and goal are the same as mine, now i'm hitting the exercise I can only hope for similar results!
  • RSO206
    RSO206 Posts: 39
    Options
    Lookin good! I just posted my 16lbs drop pics and am trying to loose the last ten pounds too. Great job!!
  • ecp2698
    ecp2698 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    WTG! You looked great before but it's crazy how you can see a difference with 10lbs. Definitely inspiration for me! Any tips on what you did differently to lose those last 10lbs?
  • LaurieRny
    LaurieRny Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTLY STUNNING! This is by far one of my ultimate inspiration pictures! Well done! Keep up the fab work! xox
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Now this is what i'm talkin about!~ Your 'before' pic is very similar to my figure and i wanna look like your 'after' pic sooooo bad! (:drinker: The way i use to ) You go girl!!! Awesome!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Body rock, heck yeah!!

I'm trying to get my last 20 gone, thanks for great inspiration! You looked very good at 145 - and you look amazing now! wow :happy:!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I working on looking like your before!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!