Monthly loss . . . anyone else have this??

Options
So I got on the scale this morning to find that I've lost a pound virtually overnight. This is my week (grumble, grumble) and I'm about halfway through. Last month and this month both, I found that I gain weight the week before my period and then it drops off and then some the week of - it's so wierd! It's almost enough to make me look forward to that time of the month :laugh: . Does anyone else experience this or is it just me and my wierd body??? :noway:

Replies

• nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    So I got on the scale this morning to find that I've lost a pound virtually overnight. This is my week (grumble, grumble) and I'm about halfway through. Last month and this month both, I found that I gain weight the week before my period and then it drops off and then some the week of - it's so wierd! It's almost enough to make me look forward to that time of the month :laugh: . Does anyone else experience this or is it just me and my wierd body??? :noway:
  • DisneyBride13
    Options
    possibly water weight?

this happened to me years ago before and during "that time"....my dr told me I was retaining water.

Just a guess though!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    That happens to me too. I gain a few pounds right before, and then in the middle of my cycle, I lose it, and sometimes a few more.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    it's all water, it happens to most of us.