Thanks Monica!!!

sugartwist01
sugartwist01 Posts: 32
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I was directed to this website by our lovely MissMonica of K92 radio here in southwest VA. I just want to thank you girl, you are part of my inspiration. I have roughly the same amount of weight to lose as you and I'm also getting married (congrats to you by the way). For everyone else, I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you as well as trading motivation. My fiance and I are actually having a contest to see who can lose the most amount of weight and inches before our wedding, it's a great motivator if you are a competitive person like I am. I've just started this week with a serious workout and eating plan which consists of 2 nights of yoga (1 hour each session) and 1 night of Power90, as well as staying within my calorie limits and drinking plenty of water. Again, I look forward to meeting everyone :)

Replies

• I was directed to this website by our lovely MissMonica of K92 radio here in southwest VA. I just want to thank you girl, you are part of my inspiration. I have roughly the same amount of weight to lose as you and I'm also getting married (congrats to you by the way). For everyone else, I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you as well as trading motivation. My fiance and I are actually having a contest to see who can lose the most amount of weight and inches before our wedding, it's a great motivator if you are a competitive person like I am. I've just started this week with a serious workout and eating plan which consists of 2 nights of yoga (1 hour each session) and 1 night of Power90, as well as staying within my calorie limits and drinking plenty of water. Again, I look forward to meeting everyone :)
  • I was directed to this website by our lovely MissMonica of K92 radio here in southwest VA. I just want to thank you girl, you are part of my inspiration. I have roughly the same amount of weight to lose as you and I'm also getting married (congrats to you by the way). For everyone else, I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you as well as trading motivation. My fiance and I are actually having a contest to see who can lose the most amount of weight and inches before our wedding, it's a great motivator if you are a competitive person like I am. I've just started this week with a serious workout and eating plan which consists of 2 nights of yoga (1 hour each session) and 1 night of Power90, as well as staying within my calorie limits and drinking plenty of water. Again, I look forward to meeting everyone :)

Welcome to the MFP family. we are all in this together.

I guess you could say we are in the same boat, lets call it the S.S. MFP:laugh:

yes there are some of us that are very silly here.

BTW congrats on your engagement!!!!:drinker: :drinker: (it is water in the cups:wink: )
This discussion has been closed.