Hello!

iowacowgirl76
iowacowgirl76 Posts: 3
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I'm new...just joined yesterday! I'm so excited to get my old body back - I've been overweight for the last 9 years of my life and I've had enough! I'm hoping that with the support/ideas/tips from the members on this site I will be able to get back into shape. This is the first day of my new life! :-)

Replies

• Hi, I'm new but started a n utrition/fitness program and quit smoking on the same day, February 28th, 2011 and have lost 31 pounds and two sizes to date. I just found this site and am very excited to use it. Good luck to everyone...it works if you work it.!
  • sarashae
    sarashae Posts: 28
    i joined a couple weeks ago, but am now am logging on and loving the support that my fitness pals give..THANKS!
    :smile:
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    helloooooo welcome to all
    good luck in reaching your goals :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Go to : General diet and weight loss help--- read the post that say read me. It really helps. Good Luck
  • Awesome! Welcome. I've only been here for a month or so but it's working beautifully. Good luck with your goals!
  • efirment
    efirment Posts: 2
    Hello everyone, I am very excited about using my fitness pal. I have lost 20 pounds since the beginning of this year and have hit a brick wall. I am ready to knock down the wall and continue my way to a more healthy lifestyle. I look forward to exchanging words of encouragement with everyone.
  • efirment
    efirment Posts: 2
    Congratulations on your accomplishments. I am very excited for you!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Welcome Iowacowgirl76
  • utaviator
    utaviator Posts: 55 Member
    Welcome! This is my second week, and I have found tons of support with these great folks. You can do it!
This discussion has been closed.