day 3 of being accountable

Options
Not that good of a day- I did good this morning then this afternoon it went all down hill I ate dinner calculated my calories and went over 800 :sad: :sad: - I'm gonna try and force myself to workout I still dont feel well but I can't go to bed with these extra calories sitting in me- But the good thing is that I drank 96oz of water today. So i need to change my clothes and go knock out a workout. Hope everyone is having a better day than I

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Not that good of a day- I did good this morning then this afternoon it went all down hill I ate dinner calculated my calories and went over 800 :sad: :sad: - I'm gonna try and force myself to workout I still dont feel well but I can't go to bed with these extra calories sitting in me- But the good thing is that I drank 96oz of water today. So i need to change my clothes and go knock out a workout. Hope everyone is having a better day than I
  • Bride092909
    Options
    I hear you, it's day three for me and I'm already over by 250 calories, still haven't had supper.

I had a bad day, ate alot, then got almosted got mugged :explode: while walking on my lunch hour (was able to kick the guy in the groin and get away but by the time the police came he was gone) so emotionally ate a 300 calorie burger (damn- wrong way to deal with a mugging).

So now I have two big scratches on my face from the struggle wiht the muggler, am paranoid about walking downtown at lunch hours and am over by about 800 calories once I eat a reasonable dinner. Also, it's day 3 and I haven't lost a pound (Damn X2)

Damn it, here's to bad days, tomorrow will be better. :drinker: (we hope and pray)

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    holy crap...that's scary! I think that's my worst nightmare....I hope you shake that terrible feeling....yikes
  • Bride092909
    Options
    Food does help that feeling go away, instead I'm going to cuddle my hubby!
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Options
    Gosh. At least he will be feeling your kick for awhile. What guts you have to stand up for yourself.
    That is so scary. You are brave.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    lol I WISH I had that problem! I just cannot consume ENOUGH calories per day...I guess Im too busy w/ work to eat ...untill I get home. Then I have time to sleep, MAYBE jog on the treadmill and Sleep...It's so difficult~ I wish you the best of luck though! If you have any advice for me...let me know~
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    lol I WISH I had that problem! I just cannot consume ENOUGH calories per day...I guess Im too busy w/ work to eat ...untill I get home. Then I have time to sleep, MAYBE jog on the treadmill and Sleep...It's so difficult~ I wish you the best of luck though! If you have any advice for me...let me know~

Try protein shakes. I see hairstylist eating all the time- every job gets breaks as well as lunch breaks- eat something and if you can't eat the additional snacks in between breakfast lunch and dinner go for the liquid meals or protein bars your snacks dont have to be in large quanities its just about keeping your blood sugar up