My Random Target Experience

Options
So last week I went to Target to pick up 30DS and some measuring tape, as I've never taken my measurements and don't own tape at this point....so I was being lazy and just not really looking hard, so I find a guy who works there to ask where it is. Confused he says, "well.....what are you measuring?"....too embarrassed to say "my fat", I stopped to think and said..."umm....body parts?" his face turned as red as his shirt and looked at me like I was a COMPLETE pervert! So I just said "uh..so by the ironing boards you think? thanks" and walked away.

Then, I go up to the register to pay, and there is a lady in front of me so I grab the little bar to separate our items and put it on the belt....once her transaction is complete, the cashier turns to help me....so he picks up the little separation bar......and starts flipping it over looking for a price to scan!!! after a couple of turns he looks at me and says "where did you get this from?" I explained to him what it was, and he just said "oh, I was gonna say, I've never seen one of those before"

In my 26 years of shopping, I have never seen a cashier pick up that bar and try to scan it. I literally bit my tongue, his face was so red he was mortified...but I did have a GREAT laugh once I got into the parking lot!

Replies