Legs rubbing :(

Options
2»

Replies

• kettlenic
    kettlenic Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    thanks for the answers will get talc and look into the gel from boots - hopefully it won't be forever - it hurts!
  • mflm
    mflm Posts: 10
    Options
    It partially depends on personal structure and muscle development, I think. I danced for most of my life while growing/developing so even at my heaviest my thighs barely touched while walking. Dancing stresses the long, extended growth. They almost always touch when standing feet together--only at my skinniest did they not come together to be fully touching.

But I mean there's two ways of looking at this--thighs are womanly! not all curves are bad, ladies :) You don't wanna look like those victoria's secret pink models who's boob jobs don't match their semi-pre-pubescent bodies! (hahaha, sorry)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I hate this too! I think it's getting better though. They still rub, but not near as much and it's not too bad. I just hate that whenever I wear shorts they ride up some...ugh

I hate that tooooo!!! I feel your pain.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, I have lost 50 lbs and nearly 40 since I started MFP and I can still help my son's Cub Scout pack start a campfire with the friction my thighs create if I needed to. I guess it could come in handy in a survival situation.

best.line.ever.

Some people are just designed to rub. Some aren't. All depends on your body type.