Guess who's a P90X Grad? Me, baby. Me.

Options
I'm sorry that I don't have before and after pics to post... I actually took before pics and then deleted them because I couldn't stand seeing them.... but I just wanted to get on here and officially announce that I am a P90X grad! I started on March 29 and finished this morning with a little Cardio X and X Stretch. I did of course track weight and measurements, so here's what that looks like:

Starting weight for P90X: 209.6
End weight: 181.5
28.1 pounds gone!

Starting waist size: 42"
Ending waist size: 37"
5" gone!

The rest of my measurements (hips, thighs, biceps, chest) I didn't start recording until a month in, but I lost 3" from my hips, 2" from my thighs, and then a little over an inch from my biceps, right about my knee, right below my chest, and across my chest.

I seriously can't believe I did this whole program. No breaks. No skips. If I had a day off, I doubled up so that I missed no workouts and completed in the 90 days (well, 91 because I don't think I necessarily needed to do X Stretch and Cardio X today, but I did). I really feel like thanks to P90X, I am up for anything... next up I am going to train for a 1/2 marathon, while still using P90X for cross training. I also can do things now like go for a 20 mile bike ride and have NO PAIN the next day, because my body is now built for this kind of stuff. Its an incredible feeling.

Anyway, I still have more to lose, and am so unbelievably thankful for the MFP community and all the support this place brings. And also that *kitten* Tony Horton. Like he says about ab ripper x, I hate him, but I love him. :wink:

Replies

• JustMichelleB
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep bringing it!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring, I wish you didn't delete your before pictures, but your numbers are super impressive! Great job girl!
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    Great Job! that is a major accomplishment!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completin' and stickin' to 90 days of P90X....most people quit :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • jbucci1186
    jbucci1186 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! i love p90x! you should try p90x plus now, if you loved p90x, that is!
  • kimziebaby
    kimziebaby Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    way to go!! congrats :)
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! I'm looking forward to being about to say that in another couple of months myself! :)
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    SOOO inspiring! I am pushing play for the first time later today! Hope I can make a similar post in 90 days :smile:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
  • bossymom
    bossymom Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! Hopefully I'll be able to do that next year this time. (Looking at surgery on my left ankle very soon-so I can't do it yet)
  • jparsons27
    jparsons27 Posts: 61
    Options
    That is so awesome! :happy:
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    Way to hang in there!! Good job!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! Congrats!!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!! That is an awesome accomplishment!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Congragulations! I'm 1/3 of the way into the program. Love it!!
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You rock :-D
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you!
  • kmturtle3
    kmturtle3 Posts: 556
    Options
    Congratulations! You rock :-D

No, YOU rock! Thanks for all your support!!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    You are awesome Kerry!!! I am SOOOO Effin' proud of you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • kmturtle3
    kmturtle3 Posts: 556
    Options
    You are awesome Kerry!!! I am SOOOO Effin' proud of you!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Seriously, Amy... you are so much of an inspiration to me. Thanks for all your love and support, you are incredible!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!