Bored with Food

Options
I am going through my usual phase of being bored with food, can't be bothered to cook and I'm only eating because I know I have to otherwise I will trigger a mirgraine.

Anyone else ever get bored with food, or is it just me?

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Maybe you need to mix things up and bring some variety into your diet? Personally, I could never be bored with food. I love to cook, I love to come up with my own recipes and I love to EAT! As soon as breakfast is over, I think about lunch, and when lunch is over I think about dinner, and all night long I dream about breakfast! LOL
  • Julezebub
    Julezebub Posts: 106
    Options
    NEVER bored with food! Just like the post above, love cooking, love eating, love thinking about whats next!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    totally. when i get in the groove of counting calories for a week or so food loses its power over me and I eat it because I need to. I know some people think that food should be interesting and always a pleasure but that route leads me to weight gain. I do best when food is fuel and a necessity like brushing my teeth, washing my hair, something I do because I need to and not something I look forward to. I am not miserable like this, I am miserable when I am consumed by thoughts of what I can and cannot eat and what tastes heavenly. I will take food boredom any day!