30 DS

Options
ladybg81
ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
Okay peeps. I am starting 30 DS July 1. All I am asking is what is required; ie weights, etc.

Thanks for the help. I am super pumped to start. I've been walking/ running since the first of June. I reached goal weight in May and am still not happy with how I look so I know 30 DS, then P90X will get me closer to that insane sexy bod I'm looking for.

Have a great day; make good choices!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized I put this in the wrong section, sorry!

Replies

• daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Okay peeps. I am starting 30 DS July 1. All I am asking is what is required; ie weights, etc.

Thanks for the help. I am super pumped to start. I've been walking/ running since the first of June. I reached goal weight in May and am still not happy with how I look so I know 30 DS, then P90X will get me closer to that insane sexy bod I'm looking for.

Have a great day; make good choices!!!!!!!!!!!

3-5 lb. weights. That's it!
  • mmelaragno
    mmelaragno Posts: 162
    Options
    3-5 pound weights and a yoga mat. Have fun!!!
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    What's 30 DS? I know what P90X is because I'm a Beachbody coach but never heard of 30 DS. Just curious :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    What's 30 DS? I know what P90X is because I'm a Beachbody coach but never heard of 30 DS. Just curious :)

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I've heard and seen some amazing results on here so I am all over it! Try it out!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I use 3 lb weights and a mat for the ab workout parts.
    I suggest watching each section ebfore actually starting it, jsut to get familiar with what you will be doing. It makes the first workout each time a lot easier and less stressful!
    ENJOY!!!!! HAPPY SHREDDING!!!!!!!!