Trade you my "problem body part" for yours

Options
BarnDogBob
BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
We all have that one "problem area" that seems to never go away no matter how hard we try. I would gladly trade mine for yours.

I'll trade you my Beer gut for your .....

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I'll trade you my Beer gut for your ..... Thunder thighs?

Honestly - I can't maintain a weight loss - because my goal is "not as fat as I used to be" Thin thighs will NEVER happen.
  • KeeleySue
    KeeleySue Posts: 158
    Options
    Thunder thighs. :grumble:
  • cskalaj
    cskalaj Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sorry, dude. I'm one of those few-but-unfortunate woman who have the same problem (although it's not from beer. It's been there since before I ever had a sip of alcohol :( )
  • Shanell802
    Shanell802 Posts: 37
    Options
    I would say my big butt and thunder thighs, but I really wouldn't trade those to get a beer gut in return :drinker: I'll keep my butt and thighs...thank you :happy:
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    all of my weight is also in my gut! sucks... big ones..
  • 01elizabeth59
    Options
    Double chin that never goes away.
  • oldscratch
    oldscratch Posts: 146
    Options
    well.....seems like youre enjoying your NORMAL sized hat. take my big fat head for awhile!!!!!! youll be beggin for that belly back! :)
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'll trade my large arms (seriously, they're not even that fat, nor are they muscly, they're just... big O_O) for your guts. I have a bit of a belly but you can disguise that with SPANX! I just have to wait it out until my body has to lose fat from my arms!
  • kld4239
    kld4239 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My "problem body part" is also my stomach. I dream of the day that I won't have BOTH an upper AND lower stomach but I am starting to lose hope. I have lost almost 70lbs and the saggy duo (although much smaller in size) still remains :(
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wish it was anything else but gut.. but i have the same problem ... BUT NOT FOR LONG :tongue:
  • Johannahall
    Options
    Big legs....well, above my knees :blushing:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I already have a beer gut - or more accurately a red wine gut - but you're welcome to my bingo wings!
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    its funny u say that bc we all feel bad about our problem area but i would not want the gut, so with that being said i guess i will keep my fat arms & keep working on them:bigsmile:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Sorry, my problem area has always been my belly. I would look so much better if my belly were flatter. I'd even be willing to keep my thighs and cellulite and large calves for a flatter belly. In fact, I'd be willing to keep every body flaw for a flatter belly. *sigh*
  • Kalbright79
    Options
    Sorry, my problem area has always been my belly. I would look so much better if my belly were flatter. I'd even be willing to keep my thighs and cellulite and large calves for a flatter belly. In fact, I'd be willing to keep every body flaw for a flatter belly. *sigh*

I completely agree with this!
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Um.... Bat wings. Although they are getting better :-) Darn that gravity.
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I also have a gut that I would love to give away... but I won't cause it reminds me of the wonderful kids that came out of it!! :tongue:

I do have a problem that I would love for someone to take off my arms (literally)... I have ancillary tissue under my armpits and this can only be taken off by surgery.. of course, its pretty expensive... so I'd trade that! Not for more gut though!!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    I'll trade my boobs for some lean arms please!! :P
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'll trade my boobs for some lean arms please!! :P

I'll trade my lean arms for some boobs.... I'm smaller chested and I hate it sometimes!
  • SugarRose
    SugarRose Posts: 16
    Options
    OMG! I tell you what, I'll keep my boobs and arms, you keep your thighs and belly's, and let's just lose weight and get Healthy! We will be Beautiful!:glasses: