I'm back and a size 12! woohoo

watch48win
watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
I have been away in Texas for the past three weeks ( Working homeowners claims after Hurricane Ike). Anyway, all I can say is that I'm back and glad to be so. If I had to eat out one more day I was going to pull my hair out!

The good news, I went shopping yesterday and bought jeans and dress pants in a size 12!!! Woo Hoo for me! I don't ever remember being a size 12. EVER!!

I don't know if I lost or gained any weight while I was away, but dang, I don't care. I'm a size 12. :wink:

Replies

• watch48win
    I have been away in Texas for the past three weeks ( Working homeowners claims after Hurricane Ike). Anyway, all I can say is that I'm back and glad to be so. If I had to eat out one more day I was going to pull my hair out!

The good news, I went shopping yesterday and bought jeans and dress pants in a size 12!!! Woo Hoo for me! I don't ever remember being a size 12. EVER!!

I don't know if I lost or gained any weight while I was away, but dang, I don't care. I'm a size 12. :wink:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Congrats that is the best feeling ever I remember trying things on in smaller sizes in the store and them fittng and in the fitting room I would jump and dance around quiet enough so people didnt hear me. Cant wait for that feeling again-- Good job now go put those 12's on and strut your stuff
  • watch48win
    Trust me, I wore those bad boys home today on the plane! LOL. Hubby liked them! LMAO
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    i slid on a pair of 12s today too!
    and it felt GOOOOOOOD!

here's to cute new pants!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY to all of you!!! Hooray!!!! Keep up the FANTABULOUS WORK! WAHOOO!!!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Way to go!!!
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the GREAT work. :drinker:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Congrats! I'm still waiting for my day! Hopefully very soon!
  • watch48win
    And I lost 1.5 lbs while in TX....and ate out every night **sigh**.....It's all about the choices that you make.
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Awesome Job!!!:drinker:
  • amysol
    amysol Posts: 83 Member
    Ok, I used this site then went away now came back and I see the bars that everyone has when they post about how many pounds lost or how many left....and they are different....I am assuming you can go and choose your bar....are there html codes? Can you enter them on your website?

Please someone advise me. THANKS
  • amysol
    ok i found how to make the ticker.....now i need to find out how to add it to my signature permanantly. Are there settings some where?
  • watch48win
    I haven't done it in a while, but I think you can cut and paste the ticker into your signature.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    ok i found how to make the ticker.....now i need to find out how to add it to my signature permanantly. Are there settings some where?

Go to Home and then to settings and you will see the place where you can do your signature.

Connie
  • amysol
    I think I did it! Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!