Newbie needs some MOTIVATION

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie and I am definitely in a need of some motivation from some people who understand because obviously the ones around me just don't get! I am 24 years old (25 next Tuesday) and I cannot blame my weight gain on my beautiful baby that I had recently because I only gained 8 pounds my whole pregnancy and I have lost that. I do think it's safe to blame it on my love for food and my husband's defiance to eat healthy when I am on my kick. I love him with all my heart, but he is definitely a non-motivating factor! I can say that I have lost about 40 pounds since 2007 and have kept it off (Thanks WW), but I need to shed a lot more in a cost effective manner. I've always been a big confident girl, but the confidence is decreasing every time the scale disappoints. I want change and I want to be healthy!!! If there is anyone who is full of motivation or going through some similar issues, please feel free to friend me! I am tired of back sliding. I want this weight gone!!!!

Replies

• Welcome! This is a wonderful support system on here! Add me if you would like!