loss of sex drive?

Options
2»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Me too! It all as to do with confidence I think....I'm more confident with myself now :bigsmile: :devil: :smokin:

That is I have more sex drive now...I want MORE!!!:devil: :laugh: :laugh:

*twiddles thumbs and sings * doo doo doo doo doo :glasses: :smokin :glasses: :laugh: :noway:
  • kellch
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Between my dog and my fiance I'm surprised I haven't gone into a coma from the fumes :laugh: :laugh: And they love to share it with me. If I'm in a different room it's like they both (yes the dog too) make it a point to come walk right next to me to do that and then disappear leaving me with the stench:grumble: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Ugh....don't you hate that invisible wall???? I'll spray my hubby down with lysol when he does it. :laugh: Teaches him!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: KIDS!!!! Men, actually are worse than kids...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Disgusting:frown: Yeah that puts me in the mood baby keep it up:laugh: :laugh:

Wow.....we need to link this one to the post on sex drive.....:wink:

Things not to do.......Things that do not increase our sex drive.........

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/27493-sometimes

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Between my dog and my fiance I'm surprised I haven't gone into a coma from the fumes :laugh: :laugh: And they love to share it with me. If I'm in a different room it's like they both (yes the dog too) make it a point to come walk right next to me to do that and then disappear leaving me with the stench:grumble: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

Ugh....don't you hate that invisible wall???? I'll spray my hubby down with lysol when he does it. :laugh: Teaches him!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: KIDS!!!! Men, actually are worse than kids...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Disgusting:frown: Yeah that puts me in the mood baby keep it up:laugh: :laugh:

OMG....I thought you were joking....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

OMG....I thought you were joking....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:devil: :bigsmile: :smokin: :drinker: :laugh: