I'M PREGNANT!

Options
i'm so happy i just want to tell everyone lol... any tips, advice, anything? this is my 2nd pregnancy, my first pregnancy i had twin boys.... sooo its likely i have a high chance of having twins again oh boyyy lol.... i gained a lot of weight with my first pregnancy and am 3/4s down to my goal, i know i shouldnt lose weight now but i dont want to gain tooo much either i will be seeing my doctor wednesday to see what she thinks as well... oh n i did have gestational diabetes the last few months of my first pregnancy

Replies

• BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I just found out yesterday my gf is pregnant! I'm excited as hell! Congrats!!!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Eat right and keep exercising, even if it's just walking! Prenatal pilates are awesome!
    and congratulations!!!! :)
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    There is a woman in my CrossFit class that is almost 7 months pregnant. Her doctor told her to continue doing what she had been doing and modify the weight as she grew. Of course she can't do anything on her stomach now, but she kicks *kitten* everywhere else!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    WASNT ME !!!!!!!!!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    WASNT ME !!!!!!!!!

i dont know about that
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    YAY! Congrats! :)

Just keep up with healthy eating and exercise!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, Ms. Banana! I am sure you can still workout and eat healthy, I see a ton of preggo women at the gym everyday.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you, Ms. Banana! I am sure you can still workout and eat healthy, I see a ton of preggo women at the gym everyday.
  • ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! I have heard that walking and light exercise are still ok while you are in the last few months of pregnancy. Other than that talk to your OB! Best wishes!!!!
  • manenuff21
    manenuff21 Posts: 63
    Options
    Omitting a totally outlandish comment LOL!
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    As long as you keep doing what you have been doing, but modifiy when you get farther along, you should do great! Congratulations with the pregnancy! My brothers girlfriend is pregnant also, this is the first for both of them, shes still exercising but shes not doing it as hard as she was before she got pregnant.
  • TuDominicano
    TuDominicano Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    We're having twins?
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Congrats, FB!!! I'd say maintain the diet with whole wheat, fiber, lean protein, etc. Ya know, the usual. At least with the gestational diabetes part. But I've never had to make that kind of announcement, and I don't plan to anytime soon. So, any tips on the actual pregnancy, I have none. Haha.
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    We're having twins?

i have the feeling we are!!!!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    Congrats, FB!!! I'd say maintain the diet with whole wheat, fiber, lean protein, etc. Ya know, the usual. At least with the gestational diabetes part. But I've never had to make that kind of announcement, and I don't plan to anytime soon. So, any tips on the actual pregnancy, I have none. Haha.

lol thanks FB!!!!! are you sure no time soon? i mean what does wifey think? i normally only wat chiken n turkey so lean meats im good on... whole wheat bread... but darn it im craving so much carbs lately... n same thing with my 1st pregnancy i got nauseas with everything except carbs
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I had gestational diabeites with my last child... just eat awsome and walk! I only. Gained 11 pounds that way and my son was perfect! Good luck and congrats again!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    Congrats! I had gestational diabeites with my last child... just eat awsome and walk! I only. Gained 11 pounds that way and my son was perfect! Good luck and congrats again!

thanks thats my goal about 11 lbs if its just 1 baby
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • kmbutler09
    kmbutler09 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I SO wish I wouldve stayed active in my pregnancy. Stay away from Coke Icees, that was the only thing I craved, and i will never touch on ever again! I also learned that not everyone loses tons of weight breastfeeding. congrats!