THIS SITE IS AWESOME

donnagilmore
donnagilmore Posts: 22
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:happy:
I love this site. It is so easy to use. There is an incredible amount of information on here. Everyone is so nice and supportive! I've already told several friends about this site. I had the lap band three years ago and lost a considerable amount of weight. Now I'm trying to finish the weight loss with out the assistance of the band. At first I thought people would give me a hard time because I used the band in the begining. But no everyone has been very supportive in my efforts to do this myself! I just want to say Hi to everyone and thanks for being so kind!
Donna Gilmore

Replies

• :happy:
    I love this site. It is so easy to use. There is an incredible amount of information on here. Everyone is so nice and supportive! I've already told several friends about this site. I had the lap band three years ago and lost a considerable amount of weight. Now I'm trying to finish the weight loss with out the assistance of the band. At first I thought people would give me a hard time because I used the band in the begining. But no everyone has been very supportive in my efforts to do this myself! I just want to say Hi to everyone and thanks for being so kind!
    Donna Gilmore
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome yes....lots of friendly folks, inspiration and lots of great tips and tricks to be had by all:drinker:
  • Welcome, and good luck!
  • OMG! I love your dog. I'm a serious dog lover. I work part-time at an animal clinic as a vet tech. What a sweet face!
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    I so totally agree! :flowerforyou: The people here are the best!
  • Theweebarrell
    Theweebarrell Posts: 100 Member
    Hi and welcome just joine myself yesterday
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    I felt the same way when I joined! It really IS an awesome site, isn't it?!
    It's free, there are tons of caring, supportive members, and best of all, it REALLY, REALLY works!
    I was sooooooo depressed and disgusted with myself when I first came here, and now I am just soooooo much more confident and happy!
    Welcome to the best site on the web!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome to MFP!!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.