Hi. I'm excited to be here!

LoraTX
LoraTX Posts: 8
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:tongue:

Just signed up and am very excited about losing weight and this site. It is very easy to use. I'm looking forward to seeing by progress.

Lora

Replies

• LoraTX
    :tongue:

Just signed up and am very excited about losing weight and this site. It is very easy to use. I'm looking forward to seeing by progress.

Lora
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Welcome !!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Welcome Lora!
    You won't be sorry you came to MFP. Between the easy to use food log (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I always recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (And that way, I always make sure to save some "numbers" for my very favorite thing in life, ICE-CREAM! Almost every night I have a cup of Edy's slow churned, no sugar added ice-cream!) :laugh:
    Be sure to drink lots of water too, it helps!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Welcome new friend! You will love it here. And yes...It is such an easy site to use, I'm so surprised now that I'm down some pounds...I'm like, "That's what I was complaining about for a decade??? That's it???" LOL

Anyway, welcome!
  • LoraTX
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

Lora
  • sumer_13
    sumer_13 Posts: 81 Member
    Laura i ditto that one!! excited too!! you can do this!! and congrats on the 3lb kicked to the curb already....

:smile: Linda
This discussion has been closed.