30ds

Options
does anyone do levels 1 and 2 at the time or do level 1 twice? i just don't feel like a 20 minute workout is enough. maybe i'm wrong

Replies

• misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i've been putting level 1 and 2 together... but i'm on day 15... if you are just starting i would just stick to one level a day.
  • kynichol21
    kynichol21 Posts: 87
    Options
    Doing it for 20 minutes is about a 200 calorie workout so I guess it depends on how many calories you are trying to burn in your workout.
  • Runnermadre
    Runnermadre Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Haha! It's enough unless you're already incredibly ripped. :-) Take before and after pics, and measure yourself at the start and after each level. The inches will come off, and your body will change!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I've been told to do each level for 10 days. And I do 35-45 minutes of extra cardio after the Shred. Of course,I'm sitting with ice on my knees right now, Day 20, end of level 2. So i might have pushed the envelope a bit.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    I have done in the past, but if you do a good job, believe me you will hurt....
  • exercisarah
    Options
    the very first day i started 30ds i did both level 1 & 2... and then the next day i did level 3 & then 1. I also add it in with my running and yoga routine. I've been doing 30ds for like 3 months now, and how much you do is a personal preference, but doing multiple levels or adding it on top of what you already do won't kill you, but you just have to listen to your body if it's too much for you.
  • kariannk
    kariannk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    thanks peeps