Raw Foodists & Raw Vegans

Options
Are you a Raw Vegan or Raw Foodist? A Fruitarian? Or are you looking to be? Or want to just incorporate more raw fruits and veggies into your current diet? Looking for like-minds...send me a friends request with "raw" in the message...thanks!

Replies

• Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm not a raw foodist but I am vegan (which is why we're friends heheh) and I am currently trying to incorporate more fresh, raw, and unprocessed foods into my diet lately. Today, what have I had raw....lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, and sprouts. I think thats about it for today. =/
    I recently purchased a food processor so I can try making raw dressings, sauces, and raw brownies, stuff like that. I haven't tried it out yet though because I'm lazy and raw is pretty out of my element as far as knowing how to make all the delicious looking raw recipes like burritos, tacos, etc.
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Damn skinny "raw" vegans.... lol
  • BlissfulYoga
    BlissfulYoga Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well, technically I'm veg but I had been doing fairly well with 75% or more raw

Today was the most cooked and lacto-veg I had consumed in while (in a day) eeeek! But...I will continue to try! I'm enjoying juicing and hope to do more of that too!
  • BlissfulYoga
    BlissfulYoga Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump
  • glamournanna
    Options
    not to worry! it never has to be all-or-nothing. x