New to fitnesspal

nash4343
nash4343 Posts: 15
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone,

I am not new to fitness but new to this group. Would love to find some encouraging friends as well as be encouraging as I hate working out alone. Even though we may not be working out together in person this way is great as well.

My favorite thing to do at the moment is riding my bike. I would like to work up to 50 miles at least twice a week. I also do weights and aerobic exercises as well.

Looking forward to getting to know some people.

Replies

• ....welcome...!!!!...good to have you part of the group...!!!...feel free to add....
  • trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    I am so glad you are on here!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Welcome!
  • Cocopearl
    Cocopearl Posts: 1
    Hello everyone I'm new to my fitness pal, I'm a RNY bastric bypass patient a year and a half out. I have lost 157lbs so far and have about 25 more pounds that I would like to lose, I'm currently at a plateau that I can't seem to get past. I welcome any suggestions from the community.:smile:
  • nash4343
    nash4343 Posts: 15
    Trudi,

Me too! I have actually been signed up since last Aug but just never did anything with it. Thanks for getting me back on here.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Please feel free to join us on below thread for additional support:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/267363-wls-support-and-inspirational-information

Go back to message boards and then My Topics to find it again daily for new posts!
  • Balanced_Life
    Balanced_Life Posts: 229 Member
    Welcome! I'm relatively new to MFP too (I joined in March 2011) and would also like more encouraging friends on this weight loss journey. :smile:

Right now I do 60 min (~8.5 mi.) on the Stairmaster every day, and have just gotten some weight training equipment. I'm planning to do weight training 3 times a week once I get everything set up (hopefully that'll be tomorrow sometime!).

Anyway, more info about me is in my profile. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549 Member
    Welcome feel free to add x
This discussion has been closed.