Skinny Cow fans?

helloclaire
helloclaire Posts: 191
edited September 29 in Food and Nutrition
Anyone else a fan of Skinny Cow?

I'm having a "Heavenly Crisp" milk chocolate candy bar and loving every bite...and the fact that it's only 110 calories.

I also like their ice cream sandwiches!

Replies

• lindsayfranke
    lindsayfranke Posts: 34 Member
    Skinny cow is the best!

I am so so so glad they moved into the candy market as well. How can you beat their awesome tasting snacks with such low calories! The Dreamy Clusters are so great!
  • I love skinny cow!!! 100 Calories for an ice cream bar!!!

<3
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    I'm not a big fan. Greek yogurt with fruit or honey is about the same amount of calories as their ice cream sandwiches, yet sooo much more satisfying because of the protein.
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    LOVE SKINNY COW, SADLY, SO DOES MY HUSBAND, SO THEY DON'T LAST LONG!!!!
  • nanny3580
    nanny3580 Posts: 7
    I love their ice cream! I did not know there was candy also.
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Me too! Well I like the Skinny Cow candy bars but don't really care for the ice cream. I LOVE the Weight Watchers Cookies N Cream ice cream bars. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! 130 cals of true heaven! LOL
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    I loved skinny cow icecream sandwiches, then I discovered that I would eat the whole sleeve (I mean, they are only 100 calories, right?) Anyway, for me, I have to just avoid them altogether.:frown: If you can control youself, though, they are a nice sweet treat.
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    We love skinny cow as well!!! Discovered it about two weeks ago! Ice cream sandwishes are big and VERY satisfying to us! WE save caloreis for them....and after our walk....a nice treat! BEst part about it....we are still losing weight and feel like we have cheated! : )
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE CANDY BAR!!!!!:love:
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    I also didnt know there was candy bars!@ Going to have check it out! : )
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    I love their mint chip ice cream sandwich. It is only 140 or 150 calories(I don't remember which one) and the peanut butter one is not bad either. I have tried the candies but not the candy bars yet. I guess I will have to see if I can find some of the candy bars somewhere.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Me too! Well I like the Skinny Cow candy bars but don't really care for the ice cream. I LOVE the Weight Watchers Cookies N Cream ice cream bars. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM! 130 cals of true heaven! LOL

Weight watchers cookies n cream bars are the best! Skinny cow's pretty good too though. I like the ice cream cones better than the sandwiches...now I want some ice cream :blushing:
  • I LOVE them. Sweets are my biggest dieting weakness, and the fact that I've learned to control myself to only eat one is just awesome. Haha. I use them to reward myself on days when I'm under my calorie count.
  • helloclaire
    helloclaire Posts: 191
    I got the candy bars from Rite Aid. The Heavenly Crisp bars have wafers in them so feel lighter than most candy bars that often leave me all sugared out and sticky.

Nom nom nom :3
  • I love their chocolate fudge ice cream lolly things, they're so nice and only 99 calories. They're the size of a normal ice cream portion for me too, so perfect.
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 298 Member
    LOVE them! If you have a Sam's Club near you check to see if they carry them. We get the ice cream sandwichs for $0.75 each!
  • LCantrell
    LCantrell Posts: 79 Member
    I love the candy bars and the ice cream! My daughter who is 16 and thin even loves the ice cream bars covered in chocolate! I didn't want her to like them...lol! Thank you for reminding me to add them to my grocery list today as she ate my last one! :smile:
  • sweetmelissa222
    sweetmelissa222 Posts: 290 Member
    The Heavenly Crisp bars are too die for! I love that their ice cream cones stay crunchy unlike the weight watcher ones which are slightly lower in calories, but always taste soggy.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    I'm not a big fan. Greek yogurt with fruit or honey is about the same amount of calories as their ice cream sandwiches, yet sooo much more satisfying because of the protein.

I do love Skinny Cow Icecream, but I have to agree with the Greek yogurt idea. I'm particularly in love with Fage brand with fruit or honey included!

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • song2sing
    song2sing Posts: 183
    I usually eat the Skinny Cow Chocolate Truffle ice cream bars (100 calories) and get a box of the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches for my hubby (150 calories). This little delicacy is the best thing for me in regard to portion control, and to satisfy a chocolate craving! The truffle bars taste absolutely wonderful (no fakey sweetner taste) just rich and creamy ice cream on your tongue!!

Will be loving these quick treats on those warm Indiana summer days!
This discussion has been closed.