Any 30 Day Shred Groups for July?

Options
Hello,

I'd like to try 30DS but I know to be successful I need a group to motivate me and hold me accountable plus I think it would be fun to do with other so we have people to complain to! So any groups out there for July?

Replies

• zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I just did the first day yesterday. By the time I was done I wanted to die. I'm doing it again tonight.

I've been doing Carmen Electra's Fit to Strip 2 and that's 50 minutes. I thought 30DS would be a nice change when I didn't want to spend almost an hour exercising. It was not nice. It was 20 minutes of absolute torture. By the time it was over I was shaking and soaked.

I'll be doing it for two reasons. 1 - my yearly checkup is at the end of July and I would like to stop taking lipitor. 2 - I have a wedding to attend in October and I want to look GOOD.

So, what I'm trying to say is, I'm in.
  • Kittyfeliz
    Kittyfeliz Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    OMG, now I'm scared... And intrigued. Let's be 30DS friends! I just bought it 30 seconds ago and I plan to start gullying tomorrow. :)
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    Fulltime* why would I ever mean gullying, iPhone?
  • AmyNaylor7205
    AmyNaylor7205 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! Done it before but gave up, but if I have the motivation I wont!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

That made me laugh and Im not sure why! lol Probably because Im addicted to damnyouautocorrect.com....I read some of those "oopsies" and laugh until a cry!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting 30 DS in July as well...although I may need more than 30 days! If there is a group formed, let me know! :smile:
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    bump
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    I haven't seen a group yet but my lovely hubbie ordered me the DVD yesterday so would love to join a group starting in July :smile:
  • HelainaW
    HelainaW Posts: 2
    Options
    I think it would be cool to get a group together to try the 30 days out. I have the DVD, but also gave up after a couple of days since I had no motivators with me.
  • Oleva
    Oleva Posts: 12
    Options
    I just bought and started the 30 Day Shred today. I knew I was out of shape but not so much. I was thinking how could this be for beginners? Anyway - I did what I could and will continue to do it. Count me in your group. I need all the motivation I can get. I'm heavier now than I have ever been except for pregnancy.
  • eyedoc87
    eyedoc87 Posts: 8
    Options
    I should be getting this soon through Netflix. I'm in as well.
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    Woohoo!!! :happy:

Let's do this! Ok, who know how to start a group. I'm new to all this good stuff but I'm sure one of you knows how to do this, right?

What should we call ourselves??
  • tkwilliams67
    tkwilliams67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can count my in, I started it last week and it's all your looking for and more. I didn't do it Saturday and Sunday....

Count me in.
  • Kittyfeliz
    Options
    Awesome! So ladies, when is everyone starting? I'm think either tomorrow or July 1st. Is this supposed to be everyday, no days off?
  • siufat2409
    siufat2409 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am form Hong Kong ~~~~~~Just bought it form Online!~~~~~~~~~so I will start it when I get the DVD ^.^
  • GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join as well! This will actually be my second round because I did a group that started in late May, and the support helped me stick to it.

As far as creating a group, you just start a new thread with a title like "30 Day Thread starting July 1." It's easier for people to join in if they know the starting date. Or we can just keep replying to this one.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I started Sunday so I'm a little bit ahead. Tonight will be Day 3 for me. My butt is sore and my arms hurt but I figure that's probably a good thing.

I've also been walking about 35-40 minutes during my lunch hour (in this miserable Georgia heat). Last week I started running in intervals (run .1 mile, walk .2) but I have to ease off that for a few weeks while my feet get used to my new shoes. My knees hurt during a fast walk but were excruciating while running so I picked up a pair of Vibram Five Fingers over the weekend. My knees don't hurt anymore but I have to give my feet a few weeks to adjust. And I've started hiking again during the weekends.

I'm going to try, really try, to do 30DS every day. If there'a a day when I just don't have it in me, I'll make sure I get some form of exercise.

Husband thinks he's just going to join in for my last 5 pounds or so. That's what he thinks. He hasn't seen the DVD yet.
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options

That made me laugh and Im not sure why! lol Probably because Im addicted to damnyouautocorrect.com....I read some of those "oopsies" and laugh until a cry!

My best friend was replying to a guy we went to college with....we were all down in Florida at the same time, but she had too much to drink and didn't check her phone, so we weren't able to meet up and he was upset....she tried to say "Pat I'm SO sorry, you have no idea, I really wanted to meet up, I feel SOO TERRIBLE!" Instead she sent "Pat I'm SO sorry, you have no idea, I really wanted to meet up, I feel SOOO FERTILE!"

So now he probably thinks she wants to have his babies:smile:

oh and I just got 30 DS but haven't started yet, so I'm in! I'll be doing day 1 either tonight or early tomorrow morning!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Awesome! So ladies, when is everyone starting? I'm think either tomorrow or July 1st. Is this supposed to be everyday, no days off?

yes no days off!!! allegedly.....hah! I'll start with you guys, I have a few friends on facebook wanting to start on friday too!!!