hello..:)

Options
im new in austin figured new town new start! im not completely out of shape but i want to lose this last 20 and its hard!!!!! thought i would try something new! so..here goes! im starting..!

Replies

• haleygrrrrl
    Options
    im new in austin figured new town new start! im not completely out of shape but i want to lose this last 20 and its hard!!!!! thought i would try something new! so..here goes! im starting..!
  • lascolaj514
    lascolaj514 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've been at it for 4 weeks and lost 4 pounds with 29 to go. It really helps me to keep in touch with what I'm eating day to day. I'm not doing well on the exercise half but at least I am walking more. I need to push myself but I'm not there yet. I hope you find the support and information you're looking for. I'm sure you will. Jackie
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Read, read, read... there's lots of encouraging words in the post and that's one thing that got me motivated! Good luck and we'll see you around!
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's an awesome site:smile:
  • haleygrrrrl
    Options
    thanks everyone...i really enjoy it so far! its making me really pay attention to what i put into myself!