staying on the horse and good ideas for meals

ashnix3076
ashnix3076 Posts: 7 Member
edited September 29 in Health and Weight Loss
so i'm trying the whole diet thing again, except this time with mfp to back me. my boyfriend will be joining soon although he doesnt know it yet. we are both actively seeking to lose the weight we've put on over the last few years. we both love to endulge ourselves with dining out though. and we tend to give into each others desires for eating bad. HE is kind of a picky eater but i am not as much. any help or ideas on firstly good ideas for meals to provide at home, and second how to not give up on the diet... although i think joining mfp is a good start.

any websites for semi-simple healthy recipes? something for pickyish eaters? any personal recipes or ideas? thoughts? anything?

and can anyone help with an ideal work out plan? were basically starting from scratch.

Replies

• lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    i am interested to see the replies i am in a very similar situation to you
    x
  • AnnaMar82
    AnnaMar82 Posts: 12
    Hi,

My husband and I are on week 3 of a diet using MFP. We've become complacent over the years and after having a baby 5 months ago we seem to have both out on baby weight! :laugh:

For recipie ideas I use http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/content/recipes/healthy/ It has a healthy section and I found that it's one of the few recipie websites that include a full calorie count. I've also just swapped my normal foods for the low-cal versions like butter and jam. That makes a big difference when I put in my calories at the end of the day!

Hope that helps!
    Maria x
This discussion has been closed.