that little voice....

Options
I'm frustrated with the little voice in my head telling me "It's okay to eat that chinese food, it'll be soooo good!" or "Nah, let's not go for a walk but stay on the couch instead". I was doing so well then went off track. Hubby and I have been trying for a baby for two years now with no luck and we are selling our house and it has to be sold before the end of September which is stressing me out even more. Argh!

There, I feel a bit better now!

Replies

• CMorning99
    CMorning99 Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I have a very convincing little voice too that can completely alter my plans. It comes up with the "greatest" of plans to accomodate my current want (laziness or Thai) and it makes so much sense until later when I think about it and wonder how the heck I rationalized it.

So am I really gullible when it is myself who is doing the convincing?
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I had to ignore that voice for months before the other voice started to finally get louder. You know, the one that says, "Get up and move!" and "Eat your veggies!"
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I have gotten much better about telling that little voice where to go and how to get there lately!!! LOL! I still slip every once in a while and usually I feel like crap afterwards. I always try to remind myself of THAT feeling to help get rid of that voice. It does get easier.

As for babies, hubby and I had difficulty conceiving. I ahd to take Chlomid for 2 months and we also followed a friend's advice. She told us "every other day" ! Worked like acharm for ehr 3 times in a row!! We did that month 2 and boom we were pregnant, with the help of the Chlomid as well of course. Good luck to you!!!