10-20 pound only

Options
lcjwilson34
lcjwilson34 Posts: 11 Member
Hey gals, Just thought I would see how many people have success stories they want to share, they are so motivational!! :happy:

Thanks a bunch,
Leslie

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I have lost 30 lbs in about a year. Learning to eat healthy is the best thing I could have done for myself. Good luck
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25lbs since 01/31/11 and have 25 more to goal. This site has been a tremendous help. I did Weight Watchers for a few years and never lost as much weight, and paid more money than I want to even think about doing it. A good deal of my success is due to my MFP friends, who have been sooooo supportive, motivational and inspirational.

I'll be 50 on October 30th and I am bound and determined to be at goal by that date. Best of luck in your weight loss journey!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    DSCF0974-1.jpg

Photoon2011-06-25at1441-1.jpg

yummy six pack on the way! 10 more pounds to go
  • hillview2
    hillview2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I started in March and am at 22 lbs. I am in my initial goal weight but I want to lose MORE! So I changed my ticker.
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started in January and I've lost 14 pounds. My hubby joined a few months ago and now we are both health nuts LOL. We ride our bicycles every day for at least 5 and up to 25 miles. We use My Tracks app. on my phone when we are walking or on the bikes to keep track of miles. I'm also doing the 30 Day Shred. Good luck everyone. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!