I'm back!

Options
I hate to admit it, but I certainly fell off the band wagon and reasoned myself away from this site... I'm not sure why and it doesn't make a whole lotta sense. It was almost as if I was afraid to keep going. I lost 5 lbs and didnt' think I could keep up with my "luck." I know it's not luck, but my brain works in crazy ways. SO, here it goes, I'm back and I'm going to start recording again!

Replies

• carrotstick
    Options
    I hate to admit it, but I certainly fell off the band wagon and reasoned myself away from this site... I'm not sure why and it doesn't make a whole lotta sense. It was almost as if I was afraid to keep going. I lost 5 lbs and didnt' think I could keep up with my "luck." I know it's not luck, but my brain works in crazy ways. SO, here it goes, I'm back and I'm going to start recording again!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!

I think we all have that moment like the Purple Team had last night on Biggest Loser. And it takes a kick in the butt the get it together!!
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Glad your back. It helps to have a support team!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: Welcome back and congrats on recognizing you needed to get back on track!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: