HELLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

Options
2»

Replies

• cassangelidy
    Options
    Not feet, salmon at Pikes in Seattle!

I live in Seattle....I LOVE PIKE PLACE MARKET!!!!

Woot Woot!!!!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    I'm an exercise and wellness major. It can take a year for even a male to gain 10-15 pounds of muscle. It's not easy and it doesn't develop over night, BUT your weight is probably water weight... the muscle will come with time and the fat will come off.

I just wanted to say I completely agree with this...it drives me crazy when people always suggest weight increase is muscle. Ronnie Coleman...a world famous bodybuilder...this is his JOB...and he only gained 33 pounds of muscle in one year....and I am talking CRAZY protein and CRAZY lifting weights....

The only time I gained lean body mass VERY quickly (former bodybuilder myself) was when I did a phase of Creatin and I gained 2.5 pounds of muscle in a week. And I was working out 3 times a day.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I am more concerned about your profile picture. What the hell kind of feet are you kissing? :noway: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's fish.
  • susangilbert
    Options
    Thanks, y'all, I really do feel a lot better. I was NOT eating my workout calories all the while secretly feeling quite righteous.. Turns out, I HAVE to eat them in order to loose weight.
    I have been working out 6 days a week since June 1 and before I joined you all two weeks ago, I had not, since June 1, lost ONE POUND!
    Now, I was well aware it was becasue of my food portions. Now that I am maintaining my 6X a week work-out and watching my food, and I have to admit, I had an expectation, fueled by my 3lb.loss last week, that I was going to loose like this every week.
    AH, pride sucks, don't it?
    Is there something different I could do with my work-out schedule?
    Current Work-out Sched:
    Fit Camp Mon
    Weight Tues
    Fit Camp Wed
    Weight Thur
    Spin Fri
    Yoga Sat

Susan
  • deamarie
    Options
    What is fit camp?
  • susangilbert
    Options
    Fit camp is a hard-core 60 minute aerobic workout designed by the fitness trainer at my club. He is a Marine and a former college f'ball player. It is HARD and very aerobic.
    Hurts like ^%$#!
  • susangilbert
    Options
    a twice a week 60 minute aerobic workout by former college f'baller and Marine at our club.
    Hard as %$#!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Wow, must be a workout! But yeah, this whole kissing dead fish fetish of yours... :huh: :wink: :laugh:
  • susangilbert
    Options
    Not kissing, just holding hands...I promise!