Hello from California

Options
Hello. I'm new to this site. Found it by searching Google for an online calorie counter. It's a new year and I've decided it's time for a new me. My goal is to lose 77 pounds and to whip myself into shape once and for all. I've also got type 2 diabetes, and I hope that losing the weight will get me off my meds. Good luck to everyone else out there with similar goals. Let's do it! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• vkybn
    vkybn Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello. I'm new to this site. Found it by searching Google for an online calorie counter. It's a new year and I've decided it's time for a new me. My goal is to lose 77 pounds and to whip myself into shape once and for all. I've also got type 2 diabetes, and I hope that losing the weight will get me off my meds. Good luck to everyone else out there with similar goals. Let's do it! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
    What part of CA-I'm from the central valley
  • zarzoo
    zarzoo Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello there and i happy new year!
    you will love mfp its great and every one knows
    how feel when your having a good and a bad one?
    we are all friends:flowerforyou:
  • memeburke
    Options
    Hi California,
    I have to lose about 80lbs. I have lost over half since {9/ 11 / 07. Started at 228 and now weigh 183. Also I have Type 2 diabetes and was on 4 medications. I have gone off all of them and doing well. If I can do it you can too. Good Luck and Happy New Year.
    Shirley
  • vkybn
    vkybn Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm from Northern California. The SF Bay Area.
  • mygoal
    mygoal Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm from No Calif too! :happy: