HI Everyone

Options
My name is Jessica. I am a mother of three kids aged: 5, almost 2, and 3 months. I weigh the most I ever have at 240 and was down to 199 when I got pregnant with my daughter. I have had gestational diabetes with all three of my pregnancies and my daughter was the worst. I have had a few high blood sugar levels since giving birth and I know things have to change.

I went and bought a treadmill two days ago to help in my weight loss, I have a wii, wii fit, taebo, and a few other dvds. Please help. I need support but most of all I need to find people that will hold me accountable. I love my husband and family but they are not tough enough on me and I know I need that.

I would love to know the ends and outs of this site, tips, tricks, and overall people willing to help inspire and keep me motivated to make this change.

Replies

• Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! You came to the right place! Feel free to send me a friend request. We can all use all the support we can get.
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey Jessica
    I also use to weigh 198 after having kids and it took me a couple of years to get to 155lbs because I would start and stop.
    Try your best to crave out some time to work out... I know it's hard with kids, work, blah blah. And don't hang out with diet sabotagers ( people who encourage you to eat junk)