Hope for the Beer and Junk Food Junkies...

superhippiechik
superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
So here is the deal-I want to be healthy,fit and happy. AND HAPPY!(Underlined) I will not be a happy girl if I give up everything I love. I have given up Cigarettes(pack a day smoker since I was 18),Heavy daily drinking,mass pot smoking,120oz of Pepsi a day,at least a pot of coffee with sugar and powder creamer,fast food twice a day 3-5 days a week and chocolate daily. If I sacrafice any more there would be no point in living! Having said that I will get to my point...
I used to weigh about 200 pounds. I was busting out of size 16 pants,X-Large shirts and I had to shop in the "Plus Size" section. I want to be around for my girls so I took action then. I stopped eating and drinking all that crap and started watching calories. I lost 30 lbs. I stopped eating food from a box bag or can-I dropped 3 pant sizes. I still have 2 small pieces of chocolate most days,drink a few times a week,fast food maybe once a month,and soda maybe a can a wek. I still lost weight. I have days where I over eat or have "cheat days". I still lose weight! This is a lifestyle change but we still get to Live Life! And enjoy it guilt free because we are Human. Life is meant to be lived and enjoyed. So you have to be more careful than others but everyone has issues,just different.
This is not an endorsment for poor eating habits.
Good Luck to you all!
Serena

Replies

This discussion has been closed.