Water

Options
2»

Replies

• bosoxjenn
    bosoxjenn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    And, by the way....I just had a bunch of labwork done. All coffee and little water was causing some of my electorlytes to be off and low blood pressure - all signs of dehydration! NOT GOOD.
  • ditzee
    ditzee Posts: 49
    Options
    FYI so everyone will know I have a physical every year all my lab work is well within normal limits and yes my doctor knows I don't drink water. The good's and bad's of drinking water was a question not a phobia. I had just heard the information and was wondering what people thought. Also wondering if anyone else out there was not a water drinker. I appreciate all the input and thank everyone for their views.
  • ditzee
    ditzee Posts: 49
    Options
    bjohs, will check out the bottled waters and the flavors. Hadn't thought about that. thanks
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    bjohs, will check out the bottled waters and the flavors. Hadn't thought about that. thanks

If you have a warehouse store like Sam's Club, Costco, etc. in your area... they usually have a 32-pack of bottled water for under $4.00. I believe most stores also have generic brands of flavor packets to keep costs down too. Good luck to you! Remember, water is your friend. Oh, and so are fruits and vegetables. LOL!