hey ")

Vron23
Vron23 Posts: 4
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Well im new at this but im definitley ready to see if this site will help me get my life back on track . Im 22 and ive struggled with my weight since my teenage years and thats mostly because im a emotional eater and i tend to eat when im bored ( which unfortunatley had become a bad habit). In December of 2010 i weighed 214 lbs and just looking at myself in the mirror was hard. So i decided to take action and now i weigh 185 lb. I am proud of the weight ive lost and when i look in the mirror i feel good about myself for the most part but i know i can do better and all i really want is to feel better about myself . So im hoping this site will motavate me even more to reach my goal of 160 lbs. I know i can do it !

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Welcome!
  • Damnee_27
    Damnee_27 Posts: 40 Member
    Hey!

Congrats on all that weight loss! I'm 22 and an emotional eater. Food it basically how i cope with all my emotions, good or bad. Neways Welcome! Add me as a friend if you like.. enjoy!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 531 Member
    hello, welcome to MFP and good luck on your weight loss journey, I'm the same way with being bored and eating like crazy...lol and also been the big guy through school, so I know what you mean.
This discussion has been closed.