New Guy

Options
Hello to all. Middle aged executive with years of self endulgence to deal with. Losing 35 lbs is the goal. On an almost no sugar diet and Wii Fit exercise program starting today

Replies

• EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP and good luck on your weight loss journey. just remember, always ask more from yourself and you will never let yourself down.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I am sure you will love it here..:wink:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You'll love it here. There is so much information and motivation, you'll find yourself doing more and making better choices in spite of yourself. You can send a friend request if you want, I'm on every day and will be happy to give you a pat on the back or a kick in the pants.
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you..This is a great site for motivation and support.....
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    listen to my friend efue. he walks the walk.
  • CeeZee
    CeeZee Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you, looking forward to it
    CeeZee
  • Shannmfp11
    Shannmfp11 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Howdy CeeZee! I hope you like it here.... great support and it's super easy to keep track of your food and exercise without a lot of work.
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Welcome and good luck in your goal... the tools and support you find here will help greatly. I know it's helped me tremendously to keep track of my calorie intake as well as calories burned each day and my friends I've made here have helped on those difficult days lots.