A long journey ahead

Options
Hello all,

My name is Robb, im 29 years old and I've been lurking arounf MFP for a month now.

I've lost 20 pounds so far using it and i have to say i was suprised how much it helps me diet. I've found that if i plan my food ahead for the day and enter everything in my log i almost never go off track because i have the mentality its the only thing i can eat. Seems to be working great but i've got about 100 more pounds to go. Im trying to build muscle as well as lose at the same time and i think ive found the right combination.

If anyone needs a weight loss buddy or support i am always here to talk or help. Glad to be a part of this community :)

Replies

• Butterfly310
    Options
    Happy you are finding it helpful. Keep up the great work!!
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    hey buddy, I'm right there with you with the 100+ club, need some tips just ask
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm easing up on my 100 lb loss myself. You can accomplish it for sure! I'm here if you need any help :)
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good luck Robb! I am right there with you, with 100+ pounds to lose also.
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great start Robb, just turn your current approach into a habit and it will keep coming off. You'll be there befor you know it!
  • Wayne224
    Wayne224 Posts: 33
    Options
    Glad to have you along for the journey. Request sent!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    You're doing so good, Robb! Congrats :0) The support on here really makes a difference for me. I hope you are finding that to be true too.
    Best of luck with your journey!