Yes, I need an intervention!!!

Options
A ROLL intervention!!! Must...............have.........................rolls!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
39610_1014.jpg

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    A ROLL intervention!!! Must...............have.........................rolls!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    39610_1014.jpg
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grrrr, take a bite out of that roll!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    It was good too!!!!! :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    STOP! PUT THE ROLL DOWN MISSY!!!:angry: *grabs roll and runs* *looks back to make sure Tammy's not there....takes a bite..mmmmmm* :laugh:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I wish I were a roll.:noway:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMMM I love rolls.. was it warm? LOL
  • TamTastic
    Options
    STOP! PUT THE ROLL DOWN MISSY!!!:angry: *grabs roll and runs* *looks back to make sure Tammy's not there....takes a bite..mmmmmm* :laugh:
    Hey.............*runs and tackles kellch to the ground....................picks roll up..........dusts it off..........and walks away taking another bite!!*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMMM I love rolls.. was it warm? LOL
    Mmmhmmmm! had it with my soup!!! :tongue: :devil:
  • kellch
    Options
    Hey.............*runs and tackles kellch to the ground....................picks roll up..........dusts it off..........and walks away taking another bite!!*

Why You little!!!! *comes up from behind.....pulls Tams hair.....grabs roll....shoves the whole thing in her mouth and runs*

• TamTastic
    Options

Why You little!!!! *comes up from behind.....pulls Tams hair.....grabs roll....shoves the whole thing in her mouth and runs*

*Put's on Kill Bill yellow jumpsuit.................grabs kellchs face...........opens her mouth and takes the roll back out!!!!!!,,,,,,,,and then shoves a wad of newspaper back into kellchs mouth!*
  • kellch
    Options

*Put's on Kill Bill yellow jumpsuit.................grabs kellchs face...........opens her mouth and takes the roll back out!!!!!!,,,,,,,,and then shoves a wad of newspaper back into kellchs mouth!*

ROLFLMBO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*spits the newpaper out*.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA....That's an ABC roll....BWAHAHAHAHA......*Yells to Tam* Wanna go get somethin to drink to wash it down? :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options

*spits the newpaper out*.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA....That's an ABC roll....BWAHAHAHAHA......Wanna go get somethin to drink to wash it down? :bigsmile:
    Yes, let's down it with more yeast.........how bout a beer hot stuff!!! :wink: :wink:
  • kellch
    Options

*spits the newpaper out*.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA....That's an ABC roll....BWAHAHAHAHA......Wanna go get somethin to drink to wash it down? :bigsmile:
    Yes, let's down it with more yeast.........how bout a beer hot stuff!!! :wink: :wink:

You're on baby:smokin: :wink:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    :love: steamy babes:laugh:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I like a good chick fight.
  • kellch
    Options

:blushing: :blushing: :bigsmile: :devil: :blushing: :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wooooo!!! gettin a beer with kellch!!

I am da bomb today!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

:blushing: :blushing: :bigsmile: :devil: :blushing: :blushing:
    Oh my... hot steamy babes having a cat fight about a roll.... oh my yes! :love: :heart: :drinker: Would someone please pass the butter? :bigsmile:
  • shkaki
    shkaki Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    you all are keep;ing me quite entertained at work :)