NSV

Options
dusty_712001
dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
This might not mean much to members that are not extremely overweight, but I had a happy surprise today. For the longest time while driving, I had the steering wheel jammed into my gut. As I have been losing (I lost almost 40lbs before joining mfp), it was getting less and less tight against my gut. Today I looked down and could see space between the steering wheel and my stomach, enough room to slide my hand in between. It's funny how you don't pay attention for awhile and then all of a sudden, "wow, when did that happen?"

Love this site. Had lost momentum before joining, but am going at it hard again now.

Always happy to have more friends, so feel free to add me.

Replies

• hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :drinker:
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    I sooo get this!!! Awesome!!!! So proud of you!
  • lottiecat
    lottiecat Posts: 5
    Options
    I found this with the seat belt lock thingee .... one day it just did not dig in .

fantastic result !
  • rwiini
    rwiini Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome!! This site is great for getting peeps re-motivated... accountability is so important!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!