90 Day Challenge, Today was Day 1!

Options
I started a 90 Day Commitment to Change group, starting Monday June 27th (a group on Facebook). This is an opportunity for you to find out just how much your life can change in only 90 days. Commit yourself to regular exercise and better nutrition choices. I don't care what exercise it is, as long as it's challenging enough to change you and break out of your comfort zone.

We are all in this together! I just heard recently that 1 in 3 people in America is obese and that's really frightening. Time to end that trend!

Search for it on Facebook... "WTF--Witness The Fitness 90 day Challenge" or friend me www.facebook.com/sodle and send me a message so I can add you. :) I'm super excited about this!! There are people just starting out all the way up to a big muscle guy that squats a huge stack of weights...so I'm sure you will be able to relate to someone. Just wanted to offer for anyone needing extra motivation!

Replies

• HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm in! sent my request to join!
    what I am going to do different outside the box...
    workout everyday- toss it up between 30 day shred, zumba and Leslies walk videos...
    meet and exceed daily goal for crunches of all kinds. Right now I can only do about 8 of each.
    doing good with the eating, just need to keep moving!
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    Awesome, happy to have you!! Zumba is super fun!!!